Skip to content
Amount per serving
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 3 Tbsp. panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Cheddar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pint heirloom grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
HEAT 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bread crumbs and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned. Remove and cool slightly. Stir in Parmesan and set aside.
SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat remaining oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken and onion, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove and set aside.
ADD water, milk and Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Cheddar to same skillet and bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes, adding tomatoes during last 2 minutes of cook time. Stir in chicken and basil and top with bread crumbs. Garnish, if desired, with chopped avocado; now it's delicious. Dig in!