Skip to content
- 3 lbs. boneless beef stew meat, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 3 large carrot
- 12 ounces dark-style beer
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef
Preheat oven to 350°. Toss beef with flour and black pepper in large bowl to coat; set aside.
Cook bacon in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned, about 10 minutes. Stir in carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in beer and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef, scraping up brown bits from bottom of skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat..
Turn into 3-quart casserole or Dutch oven. Bake covered 2 hours or until beef is tender.