Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat160
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 1 large green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. thin sandwich or skirt steak
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
Melt 1 Tbsp. margarine in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook green pepper and onion, stirring frequently, 7 minutes or until very tender. Remove vegetables and set aside.
Melt remaining 1 Tbsp. margarine and brown steak, in batches, about 2 minutes. Remove steak and set aside.
Stir in water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Serve rice with vegetables and steak.