- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 can (15.75 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat170
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 6 minutes. Stir in barbecue sauce; turn chicken to coat. Cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 1 minute. Remove chicken and set aside.
Stir water and corn into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Arrange chicken on pasta, then sprinkle with bacon. Top with cheese. Let stand covered until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.