- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells
- 1 can (19 oz.) reduced sodium chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups packed baby spinach leaves (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano or 1/2 tsp. dried oregano, divided
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook tomatoes and onion until tender, about 4 minutes.
PREPARE Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in chick peas and spinach during the last 2 minutes of cook time.
STIR in 1/4 cup cheese and 1/2 of the oregano. Serve topped with remaining cheese and oregano and, if desired, lemon wedges.