- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
STIR garlic into same skillet and cook 30 seconds. Stir in water, milk and vegetables and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
STIR in chicken; heat through. Stir in basil and sprinkle with cheese; now it's delicious. Dig in!