- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 medium red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli
- 2 1/3 cups shredded cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat70
Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables and thyme, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes.
Add broth, water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook covered 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
Stir in chicken and serve immediately.