Skip to content
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 6 cups water
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 ounces thin egg noodles
Heat oil in large saucepot over medium heat and cook onion, carrot and celery, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until Stock is melted. Reduce heat to low and stir in chicken. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Stir in noodles and simmer an additional 5 minutes or until noodles are tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked.