- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 6 cups water
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 ounces thin egg noodles
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat35
Heat oil in large saucepot over medium heat and cook onion, carrot and celery, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until Stock is melted. Reduce heat to low and stir in chicken. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Stir in noodles and simmer an additional 5 minutes or until noodles are tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked.