- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small green and/or red bell peppers, seeded and chopped, (2 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped, (1 cup)
- 1 large tomato, chopped, (1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) low sodium red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
ADD bell peppers, onion, tomato and chili powder to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Add Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli and beans and cook, covered, according to package directions.
STIR in chicken and cilantro. Serve with your favorite chili toppings, such as shredded cheese, sour cream and sliced green onions.