- 2 sweet Italian sausage links, removed from casings and crumbled (about 8 oz.)
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli, prepared according to package directions
- 6 medium red bell peppers, tops sliced off and peppers seeded
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat60
Preheat oven to 375°.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, brown sausage over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Add Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli to skillet and stir to combine. Evenly stuff red peppers with rice mixture.
In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, arrange stuffed peppers. Add water to bottom of dish; cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 35 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine melted Spread with bread crumbs. Remove foil and sprinkle bread crumb mixture evenly on stuffed peppers. Bake, uncovered, an additional 15 minutes or until peppers are tender and bread crumbs are golden. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped parsley.