- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, drained (optional)
- 10 (6-in. ea.) flour tortillas
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 6 oz.)
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat35
Bring water, Spread, Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice and chilies to a boil in medium saucepan.
Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender, about 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes.
Place 5 tortillas on baking sheet. Top tortillas with rice mixture, then cheese and another tortilla.
Broil until tortillas are lightly toasted and cheese is melted, turning once.
Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve, if desired, with guacamole, sour cream and/or chopped fresh cilantro.