- 8 ounces ground beef
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (15 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
- 2 cups picante sauce or salsa, divided
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat150
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 13 x 9-inc baking dish, set aside. Cook beef in large skillet, stirring, 5 minutes or until beef is done. Remove and set aside.
Stir Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli, water and beans into same skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover, cook 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from heat. Stir in beef, 1/2 cup picante sauce and 1/2 cup cheese. Let stand 2 minutes
Spoon about 3/4 cup rice mixture onto each tortilla; roll-up. Evenly spread 1/2 cup picante sauce in bottom of prepared baking dish. Arrange burritos, seam-side-down over sauce. Spoon remaining sauce down center of burritos, top with remaining cheese. Cover tightly with foil and bake 25 minutes or until heated through.