- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. dry sherry
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 lb. uncooked medium shrimp
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can whole water chestnuts, drained
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice, prepared according to package directions
In shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag, combine soy sauce, sugar, sherry, garlic powder and ginger. Add shrimp, green pepper and water chestnuts; stir to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator up to 3 hours.
On skewers, alternately thread shrimp, green pepper and water chestnuts. Discard marinade. Grill or broil, turning once, until shrimp turn pink. Serve with prepared Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice and, if desired, steamed snow peas or broccoli and fortune cookies.