- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 yucca, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 lb. uncooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat110
Melt Country Crock® Spread in large saucepot over medium-high heat and cook yucca, rice, red pepper and onion, stirring frequently, until rice is golden, about 5 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes.
Stir in shrimp and coconut milk and cook, stirring frequently, until rice is creamy, about 5 minutes. Garnish with cilantro. Serve, if desired, with lime wedges.