Skip to content
Amount per serving
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 large red or green bell pepper, sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) no salt added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) no salt added corn kernels, drained
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Taco Rice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, bell pepper, beans, corn and cumin, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
ADD water and Knorr Rice® Fiesta Sides™ - Taco Rice to same skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
STIR in vegetables; let stand covered 2 minutes. Stir in cilantro. Serve if desired, with your favorite taco toppings such as, chopped avocado, tomato, onion, shredded cheese, lime wedges, sour cream, sliced radishes and hot sauce; now it's delicious. Dig in!<BR>