Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium red bell pepper or green bell pepper, chopped (1 1/4 cups)
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. chipotle chile powder
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 3 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 can (15 oz.) no salt added kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
HEAT olive oil in 4-qt. pot over medium-high heat and cook corn, onion and red pepper, stirring frequently, until vegetables are softened, adding chili powder and chipotle chili powder during the last minute. Stir in tomato paste and cook, stirring, until slightly darkened, about 1 minute.
ADD water, Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice, beans and tomatoes and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
COMBINE sour cream, cilantro and lime juice in small bowl and serve with chili.