- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 4 cups lightly packed chopped kale leaves, (about 4 oz.)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Lemon wedges
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside
MELT remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook kale and garlic, stirring occasionally, until kale wilts and garlic is fragrant, about 3 minutes. Add 2 cups water and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken Broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes and prepare according to package directions.
STIR in chicken. Serve with lemon wedges and, if desired, garnish with toasted pine nuts.