- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix
- 1 container (12 oz.) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat170
Preheat oven to 375°.
Melt Spread in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in mixed vegetables, turkey, water, milk and Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes. Spoon into 2-quart casserole. Halve biscuits, then arrange on turkey mixture cut sides down with edges touching.
Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.