- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 4 bone-in pork chops (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1/3 cup flour
- 3 Tbsp. oil, divided
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 8 ounces sliced white mushrooms or cremini mushrooms
- 1 package Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves or 1/8 tsp. dried thyme
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat260
Combine salt, black pepper and cayenne in small cup. Season chops with 1/2 of the salt mixture. Combine flour and remaining salt mixture in 9-inch pie plate; coat pork.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chops. Remove chops and set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and mushrooms, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are golden, about 10 minutes.
Whisk together Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix, milk and thyme in small bowl; stir into skillet and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add chops; reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until gravy is thickened and chops are done, about 4 minutes.