Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger (optional)
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into very thin strips
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut into very thin strips*
COMBINE soy sauce with ginger in medium bowl. Add pork; toss to coat. Marinate 15 minutes. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, stirring occasionally, until done, about 3 minutes. Remove pork from skillet and set aside.
COOK onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 7 minutes.
COMBINE egg and green onions in small bowl. Pour egg mixture over rice and cook covered over medium heat until eggs are almost set, about 2 minutes. Stir in red pepper and pork and heat through; now it's delicious. Dig in!