Skip to content
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 1/2 cup white tequila or reposado tequila
- 3/4 cup Mexican crema or sour cream
- 1/8 tsp. chili powder (optional)
Toss shrimp with Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, green onions, lime juice and pepper; set aside.
Melt margarine in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp mixture, turning once, 3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Remove skillet from heat, then stir in tequila. Carefully light tequila mixture with long match. Let flame burn 10 seconds, then carefully cover skillet with lid to extinguish. Stir in crema. Sprinkle with chili powder and serve, if desired, with Spiced Rice*.