WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 cup chopped unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat210
Let's Get Cooking
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper flakes 30 seconds. Add red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until golden. Stir in Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Stir in cashews and peas until heated through.