- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 can (8 oz.) sweet peas, drained
- 12 Spanish olives
- 2 packages Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 jar (4 oz.) sliced pimientos, drained
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken with onion and green pepper.
Add water, wine, peas and olives. Bring to a boil over high heat.
Stir in Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice; return to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in pimientos.