Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat50
- 2 1/2 -lb. lean boneless pork shoulder
- 1 large green or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
Heat skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, turning to cook all sides, until browned, about 4 minutes. Arrange pork in slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients and stir.
Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours until pork is fork-tender.
Remove pork; reserve juices, removing fat. Shred pork with fork, then stir into reserved juices. Serve on warm hamburger buns or medium-sized crusty rolls with coleslaw, if desired.