- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 6 chicken thighs
- 3/4 lb. sweet Italian sausage links, cut into 1-inch pieces*
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 2 packages Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 cup frozen green peas, partially thawed
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat120
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Add sausage and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until sausage is done, about 15 minutes. Remove from skillet; set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and red pepper until almost tender. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in chicken and sausage.