- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 clove garlic, chopped, (about 1 tsp.)
- 4 cups firmly-packed spinach leaves
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat200
SEASON ground beef, if desired, with salt and pepper. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, about 4 minutes, adding garlic during last 30 seconds cook time. Drain and return to skillet.
STIR in spinach and tomato and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until spinach starts to wilt, about 1 minute. Remove and set aside.
PREPARE Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo in same skillet according to package directions. Spread beef mixture over top, then top with spoonfuls of ricotta cheese. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Cover and cook over low heat until cheese melts. Sprinkle with basil.