Skip to content
Amount per serving
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped, (about 1 Tbsp.)
- 1 cup halved green beans
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 4 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese
SEASON shrimp, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until they turn pink, about 3 minutes, stirring in garlic during last 30 seconds. Remove and set aside.
ADD green beans to same skillet and cook 1 minute. Add water and bring water to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor, cover; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until pasta is tender.
STIR in shrimp and tomatoes. Sprinkle with parsley and grated parmesan cheese; now it's delicious. Dig in!