Skip to content
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed with side of knife
- 1 medium plum tomato, coarsely chopped
- 2 Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves and stems
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
Heat oil in medium pot over medium-high heat and cook onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, until softened. Stir in tomato and cook until tomato begins to soften. Add Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cubes and cook, stirring, until bouillon dissolves. Stir in chipotles, water and cilantro and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes for flavors to develop.
Pour soup through fine-mesh sieve into bowl; discard solids. Stir in lime juice and serve with additional lime wedges, if desired.