Skip to content
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 3/4 tsp. Knorr® Shrimp Bouillon
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 medium orange, yellow or red bell pepper, diced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 medium tomato, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 small jalapeno pepper, minced (about 1 Tbsp.)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
Sprinkle shrimp with Knorr® Shrimp Flavor Bouillon. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes.
Coarsely chop shrimp, then place in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss. Cover and chill at least 15 minutes.
Serve, if desired, with diced or sliced avocado and chopped cilantro.