- 1 cup sour orange juice
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 piece (1-in.) fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 envelopes Knorr® Sazon with Garlic, Onion, Annatto and Coriander
- 3 -lb. boneless center cut pork roast
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup guava jelly or marmalade
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. orange liqueur
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange peel
- 1 Tbsp. grated lime peel
- 1/2 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube(s)
Blend orange juice and next 4 ingredients. Pour marinade over pork in a large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove pork from marinade and pat dry; season with salt and ground black pepper. Pour marinade into a medium saucepan; set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and brown pork, turning occasionally. Arrange pork in a 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Roast pork for 1-1/2 hours or until meat thermometer reaches 165°.
Bring marinade to a boil and boil 1 minute. Reduce heat and stir in jelly and remaining ingredients. Simmer, stirring frequently, 10 minutes; strain, if desired. Serve sauce with sliced pork.