- 1 lb. tilapia fillets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 8 ounces asparagus, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped, divided
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Lemon wedges
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat230
SEASON tilapia, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook tilapia, turning occasionally, until fish flakes with a fork. Remove and set aside.
MELT remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium- high heat and cook bell pepper, asparagus and half of the garlic over medium-high heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in tilapia and 1 1/2 teaspoons dill.
COMBINE Mayonnaise, remaining 1 teaspoon dill, lemon juice and remaining garlic in small bowl. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon aioli and serve with lemon wedges.