- 3 medium Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted (optional)
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 package Knorr® French Onion recipe mix
- 1 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ginger
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine apples, cranberries and walnuts in medium roasting pan. Season pork with salt and pepper and place on top of apple mixture.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pork and apple mixture.
Roast 30 minutes or until pork is cooked to desired doneness.