- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1-1/2 lbs. ea.), trimmed
- 1 jar (1 lb.) alfredo sauce
- 2 poblano peppers, roasted, peeled and seeded
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat140
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, oil and garlic in small bowl. Rub over pork. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, turning occasionally, until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Arrange pork in shallow roasting pan and roast 10 minutes or until done. Let stand covered 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, process sauce, roasted peppers, onion and cilantro in blender until smooth. Transfer to medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat.
To serve, slice pork and serve with sauce.