- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen peas and carrots
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat70
PUREE yogurt, cilantro, oil and curry powder in mini food processor or blender. Reserve and set aside half (about 1/4 cup) for serving. Combine remaining sauce and chicken in medium bowl.
HEAT large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
ADD 2 cups water, Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken Broccoli and peas and carrots to same skillet and prepare according to package directions. Serve topped with chicken and sauce.