Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
- 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white onion, chopped
- 1/2 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 large jalapeno pepper, seeded, stemmed and finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. tequila
- 2 cups Mexican melting cheese (Chihuahua, Asadero, Monterey Jack or mild cheddar)
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, tomato, jalapeno pepper and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon cook, stirring frequently, until onion is golden brown, about 8 minutes. Stir in tequila and cook, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to low, then stir in cheese until melted, about 3 minutes.
Serve immediately and garnish, if desired, with cilantro.