- 3 Tbsp. oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups long grain rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 packet Knorr® Mi Arroz™ White Rice Seasoning Mix
- 2 lbs. uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh or canned pineapple chunks, chopped
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
Prepare rice according to Knorr® Mi Arroz™ White Rice Seasoning Mix package directions.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and quickly brown shrimp. Remove shrimp and set aside.
Cook onion, red pepper, and garlic in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in pineapple and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables start to brown, about 10 minutes. Stir in shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes. Stir in hot pepper sauce. Stir shrimp mixture into cooked rice. Garnish with green onions and cilantro.