Skip to content
- 8 ounces uncooked rotelle pasta or spiral pasta
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 package Knorr® Pesto sauce mix
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cubed vegan mozzarella-style shreds
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
Combine Knorr® Pesto sauce mix, olive oil and vinegar in large bowl with wire whisk. Add pasta with broccoli, tomatoes, cheese, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.