WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar or white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger (optional)
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice
- 1 green onion, sliced
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
Let's Get Cooking
1. SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. STIR water, peanut butter, vinegar and ginger into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. STIR in chicken and green onions; heat through. Serve, if desired, with finely chopped fresh cilantro, fresh lime wedges and chopped peanuts; now it's delicious. Dig in!