Skip to content
- 3/4 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 tsp. Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor, divided
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 3/4 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 small red and/or green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 small yellow squash or zucchini, chopped
- 6 ounces chorizo sausage, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 cup regular rice or converted rice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen whole okra, thawed and halved diagonally (about 2-1/2 cups)
Season chicken with 1 teaspoon Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until golden. Remove chicken and set aside. Season shrimp with 1 tablespoon Bouillon. Add shrimp to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp and set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook red peppers, squash, and 1 teaspoon Bouillon, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until golden. Remove vegetables and set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook chorizo, onion and chipotle over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until golden. Add rice and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until rice is golden. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Add water and remaining 1 teaspoon Bouillon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Stir in okra and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Return chicken, shrimp and vegetables to skillet and heat through.