WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium red apple or green apple, thinly sliced, (about 2 cups)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced, (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 12 ounces knockwurst or kielbasa, sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat250
Let's Get Cooking
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook apple, onion and cabbage, stirring occasionally, until they begin to soften and start to brown, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
ADD knockwurst to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
PREPARE Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in apple mixture, knockwurst and mustard and heat through.