Skip to content
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger (optional)
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen green peas or drained canned green peas
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
Stir water, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce and ginger into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until rice is tender.
Stir in chicken and peas; heat through. Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions and chopped peanuts.