- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger (optional)
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen green peas or drained canned green peas
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat90
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
Stir water, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce and ginger into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until rice is tender.
Stir in chicken and peas; heat through. Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions and chopped peanuts.