Skip to content
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/8 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/4 cup white wine or dry sherry
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 package Knorr® Alfredo sauce mix
- 1 lb. fresh cooked lobster meat
- 1/2 cup light cream
Melt margarine in large saucepot over medium heat and cook vegetables and cayenne pepper, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and wine, cook 1 minute. Add broth and bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Alfredo sauce mix Knorr® according to package directions, using ½ cup light cream instead of milk.
Stir prepared Alfredo Sauce into saucepot. Stir in lobster and heat through, about 2 minutes.