- 1 Tbsp. PLUS 1 tsp. oil, divided
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tsp. Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor
- 1/4 tsp. chipotle chile powder
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon peel
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat45
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large skillet over medium heat and cook pumpkin seeds, stirring frequently, until golden. Transfer to bowl; toss with Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor and chipotle powder and set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook onions, stirring frequently, until very brown, about 10 minutes.
Stir in green beans and toss to coat. Add water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon to skillet; cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and peel. Serve sprinkled with spiced pumpkin seeds.