- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo, prepared according to package directions, reducing water to 3/4 cup
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat150
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown ground beef in large skillet; drain. Stir in sauce, basil and oregano. Bring to boil; remove from heat.
Pour 1/2 of the meat sauce into greased 8-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with half the cheese. Top with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo, then remaining meat sauce and cheese. Bake 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.