Skip to content
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, divided
- 2 green bell peppers or red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 8 fajita sized flour tortillas, warmed
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is throughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Stir in 1 teaspoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon; remove chicken and set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook green peppers and onion, stirring frequently, until golden and very tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in garlic, cumin and chipotle and cook, 30 seconds. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining 2 teaspoons Bouillon. Stir in chicken and lime juice.
Serve in tortillas and garnish, if desired, with your favorite fajita toppings such as shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or chopped cilantro.