Skip to content
- 1 box (10 oz.) chopped spinach leaves
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup cheese in medium bowl. Spoon into 2-quart casserole, then top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
Bake 35 minutes or until heated through. Serve, if desired, with toasted french baguette rounds, sliced garlic bread, corn or tortilla chips or vegetable dippers.