- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 tsp. Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
Process first 7 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Remove 1 tablespoon of mixture and combine with Mayonnaise. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Thread chicken onto 8 skewers and arrange in a large nonaluminum baking dish; rub with remaining olive oil mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator about 30 minutes.
Grill or broil chicken about 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once. Serve with mayonnaise dipping sauce.