- 1 lb. beef eye round roast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups baby red potatoes, halved
- 3 carrots, sliced
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
Toss beef with flour; set aside.
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat and brown beef. Remove beef from saucepot; set aside.
Stir onions and garlic into same saucepot and cook, stirring frequently, until onions are tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef, water, Worcestershire sauce and beef. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until Stock is melted. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes or until beef is almost tender. Stir in potatoes and carrots and simmer an additional 40 minutes or until beef and vegetables are tender.