Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat35
- 1/2 lb. bulk Italian sausage, removed from casings and crumbled
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup finely chopped carrot
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable
- 1 package (12 oz.) seasoned or unseasoned cube stuffing mix
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves (optional)
Preheat oven 400°.
Cook sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until done, about 6 minutes. Remove sausage from skillet; reserve drippings.
Cook onion, celery and carrots in reserved drippings over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are golden, about 5 minutes. Stir in water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable, stuffing mix, cooked sausage and parsley. Turn into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake covered 15 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 15 minutes.