WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 1/4 lbs. uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. lime juice, divided
- 2 Tbsp. garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce *
- 1 tsp. grated lime peel
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice, prepared according to package directions
- Chopped fresh cilantro or parsley (optional)
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat130
Let's Get Cooking
Combine shrimp, 2 tablespoons lime juice, garlic and salt in large bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, blend sour cream, remaining 1/2 tablespoon lime juice, hot pepper sauce and grated lime peel in small bowl; set aside.
Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade. Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 4 minutes. Toss shrimp with hot Rice Sides. Serve with sour cream mixture, lime wedges and sprinkle with cilantro.